Why does MED-EL offer so many different hearing systems? The answer is simple: To offer the best solutions for each type of hearing loss.
- Conductive hearing loss
- Mixed hearing loss
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Single-sided deafness
- High-frequency hearing loss
- Neural hearing loss
In fact, we have the widest portfolio of hearing loss solutions available:
- ADHEAR System
- BONEBRIDGE Bone Conduction Implant
- VIBRANT SOUNDBRIDGE Middle Ear Implant
- SYNCHRONY Cochlear Implant
- SYNCHRONY Electric-Acoustic System
- SYNCHRONY Auditory Brainstem Implant
Each one of these systems is made to deliver the best in-class performance for our recipients. Our systems provide overlapping coverage of candidacy & indications, giving you flexible options to address each patient’s individual needs.
Our comprehensive portfolio offers exceptional outcomes for your patients. On the other hand, so many good options can make it a bit challenging to know which solution is right for each candidate. We want you to be able to quickly and easily find the optimal option for each candidate.
That’s why we created the Candidate Selection Tool. This step-by-step app makes it simple to see which systems are suitable for each candidate.
- Easy assessment for each patient
- Standardized decision tree in candidacy
- Better understanding of treatment options
- Optimized for mobile, desktop, & tablet
- No need for login or download
Let’s take a quick look at this app before you can try it out for yourself!
Candidate Selection Tool
The Candidate Selection Tool is a web-based app that uses yes/no questions and sample audiograms to lead you through our CE-mark candidacy guidelines.
- Works with all systems/platforms
- No sign-up or download
- Free to use
With the standardized decision tree, you can easily reference our recommended candidacy guides for all your patients. This makes it a great tool for audiologists & ENTs, as well as general practitioners and other clinicians.
Using the Candidate Selection Tool is simple and intuitive. It can take less than a minute to find the right hearing solution for your patient.
- Select the affected ear.
- Select the type of hearing loss.
- Answer several questions specific to this patient’s hearing loss.
- See the systems that can be suitable for this candidate.
- Click on a system to see detailed system information.
Try It Now
That’s it! The Candidate Selection Tool is available now: Ready to try it out for yourself?
Go to partner.medel.pro/candidacy to begin!
Subscribe & Share
Have a question about our Candidate Selection Tool? Leave a comment below or use our contact form.
Don’t forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates from MED-EL!
Not all products, features, or indications shown are approved in all countries. Please contact your local MED-EL representative for more information.
*Not all products, indications, and features shown are available in all areas. Please contact your local MED-EL representative for more information.